3/30/2020 Update: Due to COVID-19 our bearing supplier has changed.
Gen 2 update: Bearings are available as an option for smoother operation and less shift effort. Bearings are serviceable, they can easily be popped out and replaced with a new set. If you want a stiffer feel that requires more effort to shift get the solid bushing. We have discontinued our original first gen stainless U-Joint. From now on all U-joints manufactured will be titanium due to the superior shift feel and anti corrosion properties.
The OEM Subaru linkage u-joint uses rubber or polyurethane bushings that wear out/deteriorate overtime. Even with polyurethane bushings installed there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to shifter feel. Our u-joint will never wear out giving you a solid mechanical feel for life!
- Machined from Aerospace/Military 6AL-4V grade 5 Titanium
- Highly non-corrosive
- About half the weight of our first gen stainless version
- Includes 10.9 grade hardware
- Replaces OEM shifter linkage u-joint
- Extremely solid and direct mechanical feel
- Eliminates slop between gears
- Made in the USA
- 6spd version fits all Subaru models with a 6-speed manual transmission besides models listed below (6spd u-joint is offset to the right)
- 5spd version fits all Subaru models with a 5-speed manual transmission besides models listed below(5spd u-joint is more centered)
- If you have a 04-05 STi you may need Subaru part 35046FE010
- Not compatible with BRZ, 2015+ WRX
- If you have a 2005 and earlier 5-speed you will need Subaru part 35046AG000 in order to use our U-joint replacement.
- If you have a JDM transmission please contact us for correct U-joint
WARNING: Beware of copies of this product, we have tested them in our fixture and they do not fit correctly.